Hello PGA DFS Peeps,
We are finally back with DFS PGA. I am telling you it has been brutal not having weekend golf to watch on the TV. I also have some solid opinions on this particular tournament.
First thing I am going to cover is the Leaders:
Most of the top players are no experience, little experience or bad experience at the Colonial Country Club. For example:
- John Rahm could win this tournament wire to wire or miss the cut completely. Which he has done often in past history.
- Bryson DeChambeau has numerous missed cuts at this Country Club.
- Rory Mcilroy, Justin Thomas, Dustin Johnson has little to no experience at the club.
You have a number of players in the mid dollar range that have done well at Colonial.
- Tony Finau has solid experience at this tournament and is $8,700 on DK.
- Jordan Spieth is a solid performer on this course and is only $8,000 on DK.
- Kevin Na is awesome on this course. He is a must-have on your team and is $7,600 on DK.
I am also going to provide a number of low dollar range players, that should do well. Remember, on the low dollar range players, you are taking a risk, so keep that in mind.
- Charley Hoffman has solid experience at this tournament and is $7,000 on DK.
- Brian Gay is another solid performer on this course and is only $6,100 on DK.
- Lanto Griffin has little to no experience but was scorching hot prior to the COVID-19 crisis and is only $6,900 on DK.
- Mark Hubbard has little to no experience with the course but has made 10/14 cuts with 3 top 10 finishes. He is loaded with risk but he has a huge upside if he gets to the top 20 or top 10 on the leader board.
I hope this helps and always make sure you do your own research.